- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle low-sodium vegetable juice (such as V8)
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato puree
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
Pour vegetable juice, tomato puree, chicken broth, heavy cream, and olive oil in a slow cooker. Stir butter, onion powder, pepper, Parmesan cheese, bay leaves, and sugar into the juice mixture.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook on High for 1 hour. Remove bay leaves to serve.