- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening (such as Crisco)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Beat shortening, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, and white sugar together in a bowl until creamy; add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
Whisk flour, baking soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until dough is well-mixed; slowly stir in oats. Stir butterscotch chips into dough until evenly distributed. Drop dough by the spoonful 2 inches apart onto a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until light golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.