- 2 large potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Spread potatoes on a baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and stir potatoes to coat. Stir Greek seasoning, lemon zest, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl; sprinkle seasoning mixture evenly over potatoes.
Bake in the preheated oven until tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Crumble feta cheese over potatoes; sprinkle with mint.