- 1 pound halibut, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped, or to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place fish into a flat dish; cover with lime juice. Chill fish in refrigerator until tender and opaque, at least 3 hours. Drain lime juice.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix tomato, cilantro, green bell pepper, green onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl; add fish and stir. Chill in refrigerator until flavors blend, about 1 hour.