- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper together in a stand mixer; pour into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over the top of the mixture.
Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and golden brown on top, about 25 minutes.