- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar replacement (such as Splenda Brown Sugar Blend)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed, minced
Stir cranberry sauce, pineapple, brown sugar replacement, ground ginger, and sea salt together in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir green onion and jalapeno pepper into the cranberry sauce mixture; transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Chill sauce in refrigerator until cold, at least 30 minutes.