- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Sign up now and get up to
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter and flour together until smooth. Mix in eggs one at a time. Blend in milk. Pour batter into prepared crust.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C) and continue to bake for 40 minutes. Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before removing from pan. Stir jelly until smooth and drizzle over cake in a lattice design.