- 2 (16 ounce) packages shredded mozzarella cheese
- 28 manicotti shells
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Divide mozzarella cheese into 3 portions.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook manicotti in boiling water, stirring occasionally until softened slightly but still firm, about 7 minutes. Drain and rest in a bowl of cold water.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine spinach, Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese, and 1 portion mozzarella cheese in a large bowl; mix well and season with salt and pepper. Spoon fill mixture into each manicotti shell. Divide stuffed shells evenly between two 9×13-inch baking dishes. Pour 1 jar spaghetti sauce over each baking dish and sprinkle with equal portions mozzarella cheese. Cover both baking dishes with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 45 minutes.