- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry flavored Jell-O mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for a 9×13 inch pan. Poke holes in cake while still hot with a fork.
Sign up now and get up to
Make gelatin with boiling water, then stir in lemon-lime soda. Pour hot mixture over cake. Cool cake completely, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before frosting.
Beat together instant pudding and milk until thick, then pour over cake. Frost cake with whipped topping. Keep cake refrigerated until ready to serve.