- 1/2 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni (such as Barilla)
- 1/2 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise (such as Hellman’s)
- Milk, or to taste
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, cut into chunks
- 12 ounces mild Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk mayonnaise, milk, and sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
Stir elbow macaroni, crabmeat, Cheddar cheese, and peas together in a large bowl. Pour mayonnaise mixture over crab mixture and stir to coat. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.