- 50 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Mix together the cracker crumbs, butter and sugar; press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch dish.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir together the orange juice, condensed milk, oranges and whipped topping. Pour over cracker crumbs, sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top. Refrigerate until chilled.