- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Cook ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly, breaking the meat up as it cooks, about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease and mix in taco seasoning. Stir in diced tomatoes with green chilies and ranch-style beans and let the mixture simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sign up now and get up to
Place a large handful of tortilla chips on a serving dish and top with a ladle of the ground beef mixture. Repeat with remaining chips and meat mixture. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded Mexican cheese blend on each serving.