- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
In a large bowl, stir together the orange gelatin and boiling water until the gelatin is dissolved. Whisk in the Neufchatel cheese and mayonnaise until well blended. The gelatin should be slightly thickened and cooled.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in the vinegar, carrot, pineapple, and fruit cocktail. Pour into a greased gelatin mold or serving bowl. Cover, and refrigerate until solid, about 4 hours.
To unmold, dip the mold into a large bowl of warm water for a couple of minutes to loosen. Then invert onto a plate to serve.