- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package vegetable dip mix, or to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch Creole seasoning, or to taste
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix sour cream, vegetable dip mix, garlic salt, and Creole seasoning together in a bowl.
Arrange salmon fillets, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Spread sour cream mixture over each fillet.
Bake in the preheated oven until fish almost flakes easily with a fork, 7 to 8 minutes; sprinkle macadamia nuts over fillets. Turn on oven's broiler.
Broil until nuts are browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes more.