- 1 (4.8 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners.
Sign up now and get up to
Crush graham crackers and 2 tablespoons ground ginger together in a resealable plastic bag; pour into a bowl. Add butter to graham cracker mixture and mix with a fork or pastry blender until blended.
Beat cream cheese, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl until creamy; beat in pumpkin puree. Add cinnamon, 1 tablespoon ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt; add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Press 1 tablespoon graham cracker mixture into the base of each prepared muffin cup, pressing mixture slightly up the sides of the liners. Fill each cup with cream cheese mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until tops are smooth and cupcakes jiggle slightly when moved, about 15 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Stir sour cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Top each cupcake with frosting and sprinkle with cinnamon.