- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups canned sliced peaches, syrup reserved
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain peaches and reserve the syrup; set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine flour, pudding mix, margarine, egg, and milk; beat well. Pour into a greased 8 or 9 inch pie pan. Arrange drained peaches on top of mixture, just to edges.
Cream together softened cream cheese, sugar, and 3 tablespoons reserved peach syrup. Spoon mixture carefully on top of peaches, just to edges. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 35 minutes. Do not over bake.