- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 1 cup minced apple
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Prepare 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix flour, baking powder, stevia, cinnamon, sea salt, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Beat skim milk, egg, and margarine together in a separate bowl; add to flour mixture and stir just until the dry mixture is moistened. Gently fold minced apple through the batter. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned on the tops, about 25 minutes.