- Cooking spray
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (7.5 ounce) package corn bread mix (such as Jiffy)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
- 1 cup golden raisins (optional)
- 3 tablespoons white sugar, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 18 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir yellow cake mix, corn bread mix, pumpkin, milk, egg, and cinnamon in a bowl until batter is thoroughly combined; fold in pineapple and raisins. Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups, filling them about 2/3 full. Sprinkle each muffin with 1/2 teaspoon sugar for a crunchy top.
Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean or with moist crumbs, about 15 minutes.