- 1 cup very warm water
- 3 tablespoons very warm water
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon herbes de Provence, or more to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, bread flour, white sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, and active dry yeast, respectively, in the pan of a bread machine. Select pizza cycle; press Start.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine crushed garlic and 1/3 cup olive oil in a small bowl. Set aside to let it steep, about 30 minutes.
Combine Parmesan cheese, parsley, onion powder, and herbes de Provence in another small bowl.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
Deflate dough and turn out into the baking sheet. Stretch dough gently out to 1/2-inch thickness, using your fingers to make dimples that will hold the toppings.
Pour garlic and oil mixture onto dough and spread it evenly over the dough and edges with your hands. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle dough with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer from the baking sheet to a rack. Let cool, 5 minutes. Cut into squares with a pizza cutter.