- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 large egg
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1/2 cups garlic croutons
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Blue Cheese Dip:
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk wing sauce, mayonnaise, and egg together in a large bowl. Toss cauliflower florets in the sauce mixture to coat completely. Spread cauliflower out on baking sheet.
Pulse croutons into fine crumbs in a food processor. Add Parmesan cheese and mix to combine. Sprinkle crouton and cheese mixture over cauliflower.
Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, about 15 minutes. Let sit before removing from baking sheet, about 5 minutes.
Mix blue cheese dressing with sour cream and black pepper to make dip. Serve dip alongside cauliflower.