- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound confectioners’ chocolate
Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; add flour and mix until incorporated. Sprinkle salt over dough and fold in chocolate chips. Form dough into 1- to 2-inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Melt confectioners' chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Dip cookie balls into chocolate and place on a sheet of aluminum foil or waxed paper until hardened, at least 20 minutes.