- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix spice cake mix, pumpkin puree, chocolate chips, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and white sugar in a large bowl until just combined. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 11 to 13 minutes.
Mix confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth, adding more milk if needed. Drizzle sugar mixture over warm cookies.