- Cooking spray
- 1 (12 ounce) can fully cooked luncheon meat (such as Spam), chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (5 ounce) package garlic croutons
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook luncheon meat in a skillet over medium heat until evenly browned; drain. Stir in green onion; reduce heat to low.
Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave, about 30 seconds. Layer croutons on the bottom of prepared baking dish; drizzle melted butter and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over croutons. Spread luncheon meat mixture over Cheddar cheese.
Whisk milk, eggs, mustard, and salt together in a bowl; pour over luncheon meat mixture.
Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and set, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.