- Cooking spray
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine zucchini and carrot in a large bowl. Squeeze out excess water using a paper towel.
Mix bread crumbs, feta cheese, basil, egg, salt, pepper, and oregano into zucchini-carrot mixture. Scoop mixture using a mini ice cream scoop or 2 spoons and press mixture into the prepared muffin tin using the back of a spoon.
Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.