- 2 cups chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 4 cloves garlic – peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
In a food processor or blender puree chickpeas. To the chickpeas add garlic, peanut butter, green onion, onion, egg, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper and soy sauce; process until well mixed. Shape into balls, using about 1 tablespoon for each.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Brown balls on all sides.