- 1 cup whole grain sorghum, uncooked
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, halved and sliced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a small saucepan, boil 4 cups of water and add 1 cup of whole grain sorghum to make 3 cups of cooked sorghum. Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes or until tender. Fluff with a fork.
Sign up now and get up to
Combine all salad ingredients, including cooked sorghum, in a large bowl.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat. Serve with lemon wedges.