- 1 1/2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cube beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Spread beef stew meat into bottom of slow cooker crock; season with salt and pepper. Layer onion over the beef. Pour mushroom soup and water over the beef; add chives, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and beef bouillon.
Sign up now and get up to
Whisk red wine, cornstarch, and flour together in a small bowl; pour over the mixture in the slow cooker.
Cook on Low for 6 to 7 hours. Stir sour cream, mushrooms, cream cheese, and parsley into the beef mixture; continue cooking for 1 hour more.