- 2/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
- Water to cover
- 1 large celery rib
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 collard green leaf, rib removed, or more to taste
Place sunflower seeds in a bowl and add enough water to cover; soak for 8 hours. Drain.
Sign up now and get up to
Blend sunflower seeds, celery, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, garlic, black pepper, and sea salt in a food processor or blender until pate is smooth. Spread pate onto collard green leaf.