- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix chile peppers, cream cheese, and cumin. Stir in chopped turkey.
Sign up now and get up to
Place the tortillas in a microwave oven. Heat for 1 minute, or until the tortillas are softened. Spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the chile pepper mixture on each tortilla, and roll up. Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine the salsa and beans. Spoon the mixture over the enchiladas. Sprinkle the top with cheese.
Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.