- 1 slice day-old whole-grain bread, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup 1 low-fat milk
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pound 93 lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons grainy Dijon mustard
Place torn bread in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer bread crumbs to a large bowl and add milk; set aside until bread is completely soaked.
Sign up now and get up to
Place onion, red bell pepper, and garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped; stir into bread mixture. Add turkey, egg, parsley, 1 tablespoon mustard, salt, and pepper to bread crumb mixture and mix well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Shape turkey mixture into 1-inch balls; arrange on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until firm and cooked through, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Let meatballs stand for 5 minutes.
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, and 4 teaspoons mustard together in a bowl; serve alongside meatballs.