- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch slices
Mix the strawberries in a bowl with confectioners' sugar and lemon juice; allow to stand about 15 minutes to form juice. Stir several times.
Sign up now and get up to
Place a slice of pound cake onto a dessert plate, and spoon about 1/3 cup of strawberries and juice over the cake. Place a dollop of whipped topping on the berries, and top with another cake slice. Spoon another tablespoon or so of strawberries over the top to serve.