- 10 cups water
- 1 cup cubed turkey breast meat, with bone, divided
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 (1.8 ounce) tub instant dry lentil soup mix
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
Place water, turkey breast bone, onion, garlic, pepper flakes, sea salt, and bouillon cubes in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer broth for 20 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, turkey breast meat, asparagus, bell pepper, and instant soup mix into broth. Return soup to a simmer; cook for 10 minutes. Remove breast bone. Ladle soup into bowls; top with bean sprouts.