- 6 cups water, or as needed
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken rice soup
Place water, rice, onion, bouillon granules, parsley, and garlic powder in a large pot. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir tomatoes and chicken rice soup into rice mixture; return to a boil. Thin soup with water as desired.