- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 1 quart water
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch dino kale, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon zest and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly. Mix in currants. Set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Boil water in a medium saucepan fitted with a steamer rack. Steam cauliflower 4 minutes, until just tender. Drain cauliflower and transfer to bowl with the dressing. Remove steamer rack from saucepan. Place kale in the boiling water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until just tender. Drain kale and transfer to bowl.
Toss cauliflower and kale with the dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.