- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 pound whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with foil liners.
Sign up now and get up to
Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar together in a bowl. Press crumbs into the bottoms of prepared muffin cups.
Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until filling is smooth. Divide filling between muffin cups.
Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden around the edges and slightly cracked, about 10 minutes. Cool completely and top each with cherry pie filling.