- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt (such as Lawry’s)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
Sign up now and get up to
In a bowl, mix together the seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and smoke flavoring until thoroughly combined. Rinse pork chops, and sprinkle the wet chops on both sides with the spice mixture. With your hands, massage the spice rub into the meat; allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Grill the chops over indirect heat until no longer pink inside, about 12 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Allow chops to stand for 10 more minutes before serving.