- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 large bananas, mashed (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Mix oats, bananas, coconut, dates, walnuts, honey, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl by hand; press into a 9-inch square baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until browned on top, about 30 minutes.
Cool in baking dish on a wire rack until completely cooled before cutting into bars.