- 2 large carrots, cut into spirals using a spiral slicer
- 1 zucchini, cut into spirals using a spiral slicer
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into spirals using a spiral slicer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, or to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking dish with aluminum foil.
Sign up now and get up to
Place carrots, zucchini, and sweet potato in a large bowl; stir in olive oil, butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest until combined; season with salt and pepper. Pour vegetable mixture into prepared baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes; toss mixture again. Continue baking until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes more. Transfer vegetables to individual serving bowls; sprinkle with parsley.