- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Asian-style toasted sesame salad dressing (such as Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade)
- 1 tablespoon Thai chili paste, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 6 pieces skinless, boneless chicken (such as breast halves and thighs)
Stir together the sesame salad dressing, Thai chili paste, ginger garlic paste, and peanut butter in a bowl until the mixture is well combined. Dip chicken pieces in the mixture, and place into a slow cooker. Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken. Set the cooker to Low, and cook 4 to 6 hours, until the chicken is very tender.