- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and return potatoes to the pot.
Sign up now and get up to
Mash potatoes with a potato masher until smooth. Stir in milk, feta cheese, butter, garlic, oregano, and rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.