- 2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 20 hot dog buns
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn chips (such as Fritos)
Place hot dogs in a slow cooker. Mix chili, Cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, and chopped green chilies in a bowl and pour over hot dogs. Cover cooker and set to Low; cook 4 to 5 hours (can cook longer if desired).
Sign up now and get up to
Serve hot dogs on buns topped with a large spoonful of chili, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion, 1 tablespoon of shredded Cheddar cheese, and about 2 tablespoons crushed corn chips.