- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine pecans and 1/4 cup brown sugar; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
Sign up now and get up to
Beat cream cheese at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/3 cup brown sugar; beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pumpkin butter. Pour mixture into crust.
Bake for 40 minutes.
Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for 5 additional minutes, or until butter or margarine and sugar melt. Cool on a wire rack. Cover, and chill for at least 4 hours.