- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with herbs
- 3 scallions (green onions), chopped (optional)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
Sign up now and get up to
While fettuccini is boiling, place asparagus and peas into a steamer insert and place insert over the pot of fettuccine. Steam vegetables until tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove steamer insert and drain fettuccine.
Combine fettuccine, asparagus, peas, basil, mint, parsley, feta cheese, scallions, and olive oil together in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.