- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 6 ounces dry miniature ravioli
- 3 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 apple, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
Place a heavy skillet over medium heat. Pour cream into skillet, bring to a simmer, and cook cream until it reduces by half, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Sign up now and get up to
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Pour dried ravioli into boiling water and cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, 16 to 18 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving a cup of pasta water.
Gently fold cooked ravioli into cream sauce and turn heat to low. Mix in Gorgonzola cheese, stirring gently until melted. If sauce is too thick, thin it with a little pasta cooking water.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley and Parmesan cheese. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with diced apple, walnuts, and 1 teaspoon parsley.