- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (13 ounce) package Ranch-flavored tortilla chips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Sign up now and get up to
Place chicken in a large saucepan with enough water to cover by at least 2 inches. Mix in the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles. Bring to a boil, and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken and set aside to cool. Add the ramen noodles to the boiling chicken water. Cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces when it is cool enough to handle.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and milk. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish, and begin layering the ingredients as follows. 1/3 of the tortilla chips, 1/2 of the noodles, 1/2 of the chicken, 1/2 of the broccoli, 1/3 of the cheese, and 1/2 of the soup mixture. Repeat layers a second time, then top with remaining tortilla chips and cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated through and bubbly.