- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 inch-thick halibut steaks
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Sign up now and get up to
Stir butter, lemon juice, onion powder, parsley, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; spread evenly over the halibut steaks.
Cook on preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes per side.