- 1 (6 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
In a medium bowl, mix together the salmon, egg, celery, green onion, dill, and garlic powder. Form the mixture into golf ball sized balls, and roll in wheat germ to coat.
Sign up now and get up to
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Flatten the balls slightly, and fry for about 10 minutes, turning as needed, until golden brown.