- 2 (14 ounce) packages dry macaroni and cheese
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frankfurters, sliced
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large saucepan, prepare macaroni and cheese according to instructions on package. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C. )
Sign up now and get up to
Stir in the cubed cheese, frankfurters, peas, onion, condensed tomato soup and condensed celery soup. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread into a 9×13 inch baking dish, and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.