- 1 (8 ounce) package deluxe American cheese, diced
- 3 (15 ounce) cans baby peas, drained
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Place the diced cheese into a salad bowl. Gently stir in the peas, salad dressing, pimentos, salt, and pepper until the diced cheese separates into small squares and the salad is thoroughly mixed. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight to chill and blend the flavors.