- 1 (2 pound) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pinch seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup crushed cheese-flavored crackers (such as Cheez-It), divided
Mix hash brown potatoes, Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, onion, milk, seasoned salt, garlic, and 1/2 cup cheese-flavored crackers in a slow cooker.
Sign up now and get up to
Cook on Low, stirring occasionally until cooked through, about 2 hours. Stir and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese-flavored crackers.